Friday, November 14, 2008

Oh, and on a happier note

Everyone welcome Travis Vaughn to the Herald staff. He's come on board with us as Advertising Director, and I hope I can twist his arm into writing a few stories for us from time to time as well. Travis' wife, Tiffany, is the Director of the Marion-Perry County Library. He holds a Master's degree in History and BA degrees in History and Philosophy from the University of Alabama and previously worked as a history teacher. Travis and Tiffany have a son, Isaac, and they live in Marion. 

Next week's edition will also feature a special outdoors edition, with original stories, important information, and columns from local outdoorsmen. Thanks to all the local advertisers who helped to make this edition possible. Before you head out to the woods, drop by these local businesses to make sure you've got everything you need. 

3 comments:

  1. I really like this.....I think we all need to communicate more......in any form or fashion.......this is going to be wonderful. I love reading your thoughts....now I can respond.....beware! We do not always agree.....but isn't that what makes for a good conversation?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmm, I am pretty technologically challenged, but I swear I left you a comment and it is not on here. Anyway...when are you going to update this thing? Aren't you worried that me knowing your blogspot and the ability to communicate with you is going to ruin your repuation?
    I'll let you know how it goes with the post office ...vengance is mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good to see you tonight at Holmstead.....what a great party! And....I totally agree.....PICTURES! I'd like to see lots of pictures here. Keep up the good work.....and remember....it could happen.....conservative talks to liberal.....what a great blog......IT COULD HAPPEN.

    ReplyDelete